Discover six amazing stories at Vejle's heritage museum:
- 'Denmark' Manchester '- relates the story of the mill town of Vejle.
- 'Just for pleasure' – is an exhibition about Vejle's cultural and leisure facilities, including the d popular dance hall Røde Mølle, which had its heyday in the 1950s and 1960s.
- ‘Power of the Bogs’ - meet the bog body from Haraldskær, which was nicknamed Queen Gunhild.
- ‘Things talk’ - shows the objects that were in daily use in the Iron Age.
- 'The ship is laden with…' - an exhibition on Renaissance trading and shipping and of peace and war in the 1600s.
- ‘Pushing and shoving’ - a game that conveys the living conditions and daily life of children in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Kulturmuseet Spinderihallerne – Museum of Cultural History – is closed on Mondays, but open the second day of Easter and the second day of Pentecost.